Sunday, April 17, 2011

Top 10!

1. Tibet (Yvette)- It's urgent because the chinese government is trying to destroy a culture. Also because the country of Tibet deserves freedom and their people have the right to express their religion.

2. Sudan (Jalimar)- People have the right of equality and I think that Sudan needs help because all people deserve freedom and to be helped if they need to.

3. Haiti (Ian)- I chose Haiti because I definetely know they do need help. Because of the earthquake that happened last year, many are left homeless, hungry, sick. I think that of all, Haiti needs the most assistance.

4. Jamaica (Giselle)- Jamaicas problem isn't just homosexuality, it goes deeper. It's about equality among the people. I strongly believe that all people are equal because we are all humans.

5. Uganda (Valeria)- I think that education is very important and it's what can make the world a better place. Everyone deserves an education, it's their right.

6. Cuba (Giovanni)- I think that people should have the right to choose their government and change it if they think it's not working.

7. Japan (Juan Jose)- Discrimination is something terrible, but sadly it's happening right now. I think that Juan's proposal is very good and should be done because we are all humans, we are all equal.

8. Brazil (Roberto)- I think that no one should be tortured, even prisoners.

9. Mexico (Angelica)- I chose this one because Mexico is having a lot of problems with illegal businesses and the government should help them to make their country succeed.

10. Uganda (Valeria)- I can't believe homosexuals are being killed and that gay is banned. I chose Uganda because they are violating people's rights. It's like saying that if you are yourself you are going to be killed, and that's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment